Saturday 31 December 2011

New year.New Thoughts.New Life.

Well we are in 2012,the year it is all supposed to end or when the calendar for the mayans just ran out lol.
I'm hoping this year is better than 2011,it's certainly our last in this awful house as we are moving out to stay with my nan in April.We could of gone earlier but Paul doesn't get his holidays till then so we can both be off whilst the kids are at the childminders so we can get everything out.I can't wait,we have decided to save for a mortgage instead as it is just better in the long run.
I know it's only the start of the year but I can't believe the girls will be 2 and 4 by the end of it.Madison will be starting school next year and Liv will be 3 and I can go to college yaay.
So the plan for this year is to concentrate on driving lessons as we will be able to afford it now,volunteer for 9-12 months at the hospital,starting this month!.I can't wait to start,I'm hoping it will give me the determination to go for my dream and not put me off as some people have suggested.I'm also hoping the volunteering will lead to another job role as I cannot stand to be here for much longer especially now as they have refused my flexible working hours although some people get their shift changed so easily.
We had a quiet NYE,i fell asleep at 10.30 lol but someone has to get up with the girls and you can bet your dollar on it that it won't be Paul.The girls woke this morning at 5.30 or much earlier as Madison had turned the light on and was running around whilst Liv was happily bouncing away in her cot lol.I define 5.30 as night even the extra 30 minutes so its 6 would be better,i won't get chance for a nap either bleh.I will rectify the spelling errors later.

No comments:

Post a Comment