Wednesday 10 November 2010

cuggles

Whoooa its cold today! I can hear bins rolling down the street,we are apparently having winds of upto 50/60 mph!
Think we will be staying in today and watching a film and doing some painting.I did various foot prints of Madisons in her first year and put them on canvas and i want to do the same with Olivia,i only have a two week old one upto now.
I cannot believe were nearly at the end of this year! It has gone so quick,if you would of asked me this time last year what id be upto now,i wouldnt of replied being a mummy of two lol or a breastmilk donor! Which i am starting soon just need to sort getting my bloods done :-)
My fave words of Madisons at the moment are "mummy cuddles" its so sweet as cuddles comes out "cuggles" it really melts my heart and i think she knows lol

No comments:

Post a Comment