Friday 31 December 2010

The Start of a new year-2011

Well were in 2011! How FAST did 2010 go?
We had a lovely Christmas except for Madison having a viral infection which included her having her first nosebleed whilst opening her Christmas presents i felt so sorry for her she thought it was "strawberry" lol.I am glad to say she is back to her normal self now though but has unfortunately passed it onto Olivia who is really suffering with her cough,we took her to the walk in centre and they said she has a sore throat but this cough is keeping her up at night,I really hope she is better soon i want my smiley magoo back!
Anyway back to Christmas we had Paul's Mum,Step dad,my Nan and my Dad around which was lovely! Madison loved being the centre of attention haha
As for New Years Eve it was just me and Paul and i fell asleep at 11pm haha god i am such a lightweight nowadays only had two beers.Luckily the neighbours wasn't as loud as we thought they would be.
So glad that year is over the only good day was 05/09/2010 when Olivia was born.
Here's to a better new year and the start of a photo a day.
This is a memorable pic which sums up last year for me.


My beautiful girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment