Tuesday 21 December 2010

What i want from 2011.

Less than two weeks and it will be 2011.I can still clearly remember it turning the year 2000 and all the computers going crazy!
Where does time go? I am 22 next year,i feel old! Seriously my bones ache in the cold lol
Well what do i want from 2011 here goes-
*To pass my driving test! ( i so wish i had done this when i had the chance and not been so lazy as with two kids getting out and about would be much easier.)

*To enrol on a course (on what i don't particularly know,I'd love to get the ball rolling on going to uni but with the childcare fees that's a no go at the moment.)

*To take a photo a day-( I seen this on my friends blog and thought it was a fab idea,but be warned the photos will mostly be me,the kids or something random lol.It will be nice to look back on anyway)

*To get a bigger house ideally with a proper garden and 3 bedrooms (If Paul's job stays at the same wage we will definitely be looking at the start of the year.I love this house so much because Olivia was born here but the neighbours are atrocious!)

*To breastfeed till Olivia is one year old.

*To try and be a better mum. ( I feel as if i neglect my girls sometimes because i can never give them the attention they need usually because one is either crying or wanting something etc but I'm hoping as Olivia gets older they will be much better together!)

*To eat healthier. (If i wasn't feeding Olivia i would be huge i really need to cut down on the cakes too!)

That is about it for now,if i think of anything else i will add :)

No comments:

Post a Comment