Saturday 9 April 2011

How time flies.

I am 22 now! I feel old even though i'm not,the random grey hairs and bags under the eyes tell a different story.
An update on the girls,Olivia is trying to crawl,she sits up then throws herself forward,gets on all fours and starts rocking back and forth.I couldn't believe it! lol.She has also mastered sitting unaided now,she has amazing balance.I love her so much and her little chunky legs even if she can be the grumpiest baby going some days.
Madison is getting cheekier by the day,her speech is amazing and so clear.As it was my birthday she picked me a cinderella card and give it to me in the morning and said "Mummys birthday card,signed it" then i asked her who it was on it she replied "Barbie?" I said "no sweetie its Cinderella" she then replied "ooo we watched that film the other day".I can't believe she's only 2 she acts alot older!.
I had a quiet birthday,i just got myself a new piercing-Septum! which i love and some new clothes,i then went out for a lovely indian with some friends,it was nice to have some time out of the house without the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment