Monday 14 March 2011

Life.

When a major disaster happens it really makes you take a step back and think that were actually quite lucky to live in this country,even with it's so called "government" Grr! Although in my mind i think we are due some kind of natural disaster over here.I read in the paper yesterday that its all to do with the moon being close to earth? (Must find a link,was quite scary reading"
I remember the tiny earthquake that happened here a few years ago and that was terrifying,Paul woke up thinking it was a burgular,i just had no idea,but if that was so powerful and probably didn't even make it onto the richter scale,what would 8.9 feel like? I just cannot imagine.
I feel blessed to have my family,my health and a nice warm roof over my head.
My heart goes out to all the people in Japan.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment