Thursday 3 March 2011

Tantrums

Madison definitely has the terrible two's!.She screamed ALL the way around Asda because i wouldn't let her have this "spider" toy.I was going to buy it her but she just kept throwing it out of the pram on purpose so i took it off her and said no which she wasn't too happy about.She has been in a grumpy mood the majority of the day until she.seen my dad aka "gandad" lol he kept calling her a lemon so she called him a "strawbey" bless.I love toddler speak!
Olivia is doing good she's now 15lb 5oz which isn't much of a gain but she's happy and healthy,that's what matters the most not where abouts she is on a graph.I only got her weighed to write it in her memory book lol.
I can't believe it's March already,i can't wait till our holiday at the end of the month!
I think we all need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment