Saturday 28 January 2012

Well.

I had my flexible working hours meeting last Wednesday,it all went fine and I should hear within 4 weeks apparently.Hopefully all has gone to plan this time and I will get my hours.
I also got a nice surprise last week in that I earned some commision and it will be in next months wage woo!.I plan to spend it on booking a spa day and night,a much needed one lol.I can't wait just to relax.

Yesterday was awful,i spent the majority of it being sick which I hate,thankfully this morning I am feeling much better.I don't want to feel like that again in a long time!.
Madison was ill on Friday night but was completely fine Saturday morning.

This Wednesday will be my last quiet Wednesday for a long time as I have my induction the week after!.I really need to get organised for getting out of the house by 7.30am with the girls!.It is going to be so tiring but well worth it.

Not alot else to report really,i will update after the induction.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment