Thursday 19 January 2012

Why oh why oh why.

Sigh.
Bit of an update.As you know I tried changing my working pattern so I can put the girls to bed.I asked my manager and he said they had been refused as I hadn't hit my target!.
Well I went and had a huge rant at HR who are not mutual and they said they would look into it.
A week later my manager has been sacked? (some are saying he has resigned,but I don't believe it.) and on Tuesday morning I recieved a brand new flexible working hours form to fill out!.
Apparently HR never recieved my first application so it looks like ex manager has just binned it and made his own decision.I am fuming but hopefully now we will get somewhere!.
I just hate that place!.

On another note it seems a year of pregnancies again,everyone is pregnant it feels like,work colleagues,friends,online friends!..I though will NOT be having a 2012 baby,if I ever get broody I remind myself of the sleepless nights which I am still experiencing lol.But good luck to them,i do miss pregnancy and birth but it just doesn't agree with me.

Update on the girls.
Madison needs a haircut! 3 years old and all she needs is just a trim of her fringe bless.She is growing up so fast,i can't believe she will be at school next September!.
We are fully toilet trained in the day now with very little accidents,maybe once every few days when she has had too much to drink in a short period of time.Madisons nappies are still very full in the morning so I think she won't be dry at night for a while yet even though she is requesting to wear knickers at night.

Olivia is doing great also,16 months now and still in 9-12 month clothes,she is such a dinky dot but makes up for it with her amazing personality.She knows her own mind that is for sure,her favourite word is "naw" for no lol this gets used alot during the day mostly during nappy changes!.I felt awful today Liv had her first bust lip at playgroup! She fell over and banged her cheek and lip,bless,She is okay now but it was such a shock!

I am off to read a book now I have wanted for ages-the girl with the dragon tattoo! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment