Monday 28 February 2011

One Thing After Another.

My poorly baby Olivia has an ear infection in both ears i suspect,so were off to the doctors at 11.50am,hopefully they will give her some drops to clear it up,must be awful.Madison has never had an ear infection! I think Olivia will be the "sicky" baby of the two lol.
Sleep update-Madison sleeps really well she's thankfully not on her 5/5.30am wakeups anymore,last night she slept 6.30pm till 7am! Olivia on the other hand is a nightmare,last night was reasonably okay she slept 8pm-11pm then 11-12pm then i lost count of the wakeups so she ended up sleeping on me eek!
I don't think i would get any "quality" sleep otherwise.
I can't believe she is six months old this week! How fast has that gone?!? She now can sit unaided for a few seconds,which is becoming more each day,she is so different to Madison who started sitting up unaided around 7/8 months.
Ahh i love my girls!
Madisons cheeky saying of this week is to call everyone "bobby geldof" haha as Paul was watching a video,I asked who it was and Madison thought it was hilarious so thats what we are getting called this week,either that or she will point at you and go "you pudding!" haha.
I just LOVE what kids come out with,I definately prefer the "toddler" age to the "baby" age as they can tell you what they want lol makes things so much easier,Olivia is still very much a mummys girl,and its hit or miss at whether she will take a bottle **sigh**.I just have to keep telling myself it's not forever and its obviously better to have milk "on tap" lol.

We went to the park yesterday,Madison loves just walking around and exploring.There were alot of dogs there too,one came upto her and she went "smelly doggy" lol
Here are some photos-









And a recent picture of Olivia,she i so cheeky,she was leaning out of her bouncer yesterday! She is so strong,it scared the life out of me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment