Sunday 6 November 2011

November already.

Where has this year gone? It really seems to have flown by.
I've been having a good think and have decided to put my career options on hold for a few years.It's just not feasable for me to go to college at the moment or even do any courses as I don't feel I have any spare time.I'm going to make the most of my girls whilst they are tiny and re evaluate things when Madison is 7 and Liv is 5,at least then I will have the spare time and commitment to my career.I'm trying not to feel down as part of me thinks I will just never reach my goal whilst another side is saying your still going and have plenty of time.
Wish I could of seen into the future,i will badgering at my girls to get good grades in school!
X

2 comments:

  1. You're only 21! You have plenty of time! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22 lol lill be pushing 30 by the time im able to commit to uni :(

    ReplyDelete