Thursday 10 November 2011

So excited.

I wrapped all Madison's birthday presents last night,she is going to be so excited.This year she has given me a list of what she wants,most importantly on her list is a "dolly and a pram" so I have a gotten her a hello kitty set.She is so grown up now!,it's amazing how much she has come on in a year,her speech is fab.
This year will just be a quiet party,nothing too big and a trip to a playcentre.

I think next year I am going to start my driving lessons,it is getting me down.I wish I had done it when I had the chance but it just wasn't high on my list of priorities.I will even have to do my theory test again boo.Why didn't I stick at it?? I am so annoyed with myself.My other thought is to do manual or automatic,Paul drives automatic and it's just like a go cart lol but everyone else is saying do manual.To be honest I don't see why it matters,my insurance will be high regardless! And it's unlikely I will be offered a company car in the line of work I want to go into.

Eek now the girls are arguing over a chair *sigh*
X

No comments:

Post a Comment