Friday 11 November 2011

Tantrums Galore.

Well it's not even near bedtime yet and the girls have both been quite naughty today.Surprisingly Liv being the worst!.
We went to the park to get some leaves to do prints and pictures with.I decided to let Liv have a walk around,she LOVED IT!,loved IT so much in fact that I couldn't get her back into the pram.It must of took me around 10 minutes of screaming and arched backs before I eventually managed to get her back in!.She has tantrums at home which involve her throwing herself on the floor and screaming until we pick her up.Little madam!.But then Olivia will do something cute which just melts my heart,like now she has just stopped nursing to pull her tongue out!Awww!
Madison has been full of the grumps today too,she had a bad dream last night so didn't get a good sleep and when Madison doesn't get a good sleep,boy she gets cranky!.
A plus side of today is that I got some lovely autumnal shots of the girls and Madison did a fab pic which I will update in a later photo post!.

No comments:

Post a Comment