Monday 7 November 2011

Ramblings.

It's that time again,work! It's so boring and repetitive,i feel as if I'm losing brain cells for every day I work here lol.
But on the bright side I'm only two days a week for the rest of the month,i have alot of holidays.
On Monday we are at the hospital with Madison for her checkup,the Dr cancelled last time as he was ill,hopefully we will have some test results back and see if there is an explanation as why she was so ill a few months back.It scares me to think about that day and if I'd left it any longer before ringing the ambulance what would have happened.It was so scary to have the ambulance put their blue lights on and rush her in,but then she bounced back so quick?.Apparently the the talk of the hospital among drs but none with a diagnosis except possible compensated metabolic acidosis.Will update when we have been on Monday.
Also seeing as its Christmas soon Santa could give me my present early,some extra cash,i feel as if all we do is chase bills month after month.We have just applied for a council house so hopefully we won't be waiting too long as although this house will always be a part of me as Liv was born here I still despise it.It has black mould,shodderly fitted and its far too small,there is clutter everywhere,it's getting us down now *sigh*.
I best go get the magoo girls ready :)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment