Wednesday 23 February 2011

Frump Lump

I am in dire need of a makeover.I feel like such a frump.I think i may treat myself to some new clothes from the catalogue seeing as i owe less than £100 now :) and its my birthday in a few week.I need cheering up! lol Also thinking of dying my hair bright red but i have to go blond first which will not be pleasant haha but worth it,it's just finding the time to actually do it!
Update on the kiddies,they have been poorly with a virus,which has left Olivia with a bad cough bless,she wasn't feeding very well so we took her to the walk in centre just to make sure she was okay,I'm such a worrier but id rather be safe than sorry!! She seems alot better today,still coughing but all in all better! Madison though is getting cheekier by the day,i just cannot believe how clever she is!! She can count up to 10 now,when she has she says "Ready or not here i come" then comes over and tickles us,and she knows some French hehe she says "bonjour!" Ahh i love them so much!!!
Olivia will be six month old in 10 days which is when we will commence baby led weaning,she has had a few "tastes" as you know but seeing as shes been ill we've decided to leave trying her with anything else for a few weeks.I shall update and let you know how she gets on.
Plan for today,think i will get some eggs and do some baking with Madison,I've promised to do cakes with her for a week now lol she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment