Wednesday 2 February 2011

Awake but sleeping

I am so tired it is unreal.Olivia will just NOT sleep unless i am holding or nursing her.I remember Madison being like this-clingy but she wasn't half as bad as Olivia is,she won't even let Paul hold her.Olivia is asleep in my arms now,doing little sleepy smiles,she is unbelievably cute but oh how i wish she would sleep.I am going to attempt to put her in her cot again soon,this will be attempt 4/5,I've even put my top in there so she can smell my scent but nothings working,she just wants ME! which flattering it may be is wearing me out,I feel as if i'm running on empty.
Here goes to another attempt and a sleepless night.I forgot how hard they were even more harder with a toddler.I take my hat off to anyone with more than two kids.
When your a mum the nights are short,days are long,tiring,and hardwork but i wouldn't change it for the world as when i get my "big smacker" (kiss) off Madison or a gummy smile off Olivia i know its all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment