Saturday 12 February 2011

What a grump.

Olivia was a class A grump yesterday,I think there must of only been about ten minutes of no crying during this time she blew raspberries which she is loving again,very cute.I don't know what was wrong with her yesterday,i tried everything,she wasn't ill either,no temp etc,l.I felt inadequate as a mother,i should of known what was wrong with my baby.We tried her with some mashed carrot last night and she actually ate it! Madison was very fussy with vegetable s lol.I think i'm going to mash some food for Olivia for a few weeks until she can sit unaided a bit better,were only taking it very slow anyway,she's had banana and carrot upto now.Today we are trying butternut squash!
Interesting thought is was she hungry? As she actually slept better last night! Only one wake up!
Lets see how tonight goes!

2 comments:

  1. I hope she's good again tonight for you! It can be horrid not knowing what's wrong! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou hun,shes been alot better today and only had milky makes me wonder if its her teeth?! Wish they could tell us whats wrong lol x

    ReplyDelete