Monday 31 January 2011

Bath,Milky,Bed

I have finally started getting Olivia into a routine,night two was last night,she had her bath and fell asleep on the sofa afterwards haha so i gave her a sleepy feed and she was asleep in her cot at 7.30pm! she then slept till 10pm had another feed slept till 12.30am had a feed then slept till 3am.Can you see the pattern? Every 2 and a half hours.I am so tired but thankfully Madison had a lie in this morning which is very unusual i actually got worried! She woke up at 7am instead of 6am.
I can't believe its February already,I bet this year will fly by.My maternity pay runs out in May so i'm hoping to get a new job around then,I can't face going back to my old job,yes the hours were good but the actual work was horrid and so were the majority of the people who worked there and you just know when your face doesn't fit.I'm hoping to get into care work in the evening so Paul can look after the kids,although we do still have the problem of Olivia not taking a bottle! We tried again the other night and she just messed with the teat,had a few sucks then got angry and would only feed off me.It's nice in a way that she only wants me but on the other hand when am i going to have a break?? I wanted to have a good few beers for my birthday in April but i won't be able to now lol good job i love you Olivia! And i wanted to breastfeed for a year anyway lol
Plan of action for today is to go playgroup with the girls then have a bit of shop,come home and relax ahhh,I best go and get my gorgeous girls ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment