Wednesday 5 January 2011

All about me

Thought i would do a short survey seeing as some of you don't know me very well,this will give you an insight into ones mind.

Name:Simone
Birthday: 07/04/1989
Birthplace: Tameside Hospital
Current Location:Manchester
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'5
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed

The Shoes You Wore Today: Black boots
Your Fears:Spiders and slugs,i despise the things
Your Perfect Pizza: Anything spicy
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: To pass my driving test
Thoughts First Waking Up: "I hope it's not 5am" lol Madisons favourite time of waking up although occasionally i do get a 6/6.30am lie in!
Your Best Physical Feature: Eyes
Your Bedtime: 10/11pm or earlier lol
Do you Smoke: No,tried it,didn't like it and couldn't even inahle the damn thing
Do you Swear: Yes although i have cut down alot since having the girls as Madison is like a sponge and picks up anything.

Do you get along with your Parents: Yeah
Do you like Thunderstorms: Love thunderstorms!
Do you play an Instrument: I can play the guitar a bit lol
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes a bottle of berry cider
Number of CDs I own:None i download music
Number of Piercings: 3 but i want to get my septum and side lip pierced very soon
Number of Tattoos: 0 :( if i had the money i would have alot!

And a random old picture of me for todays pic of the day
This was me around 5 years ago with pink hair looking very mood haha and about 3 stone heavier than i am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment