Monday 17 January 2011

The Big Bed Transition

Madison finally went into her big bed on Saturday night,it only took two attempts of getting her in there,which is alot less than i thought then she was fast asleep.Although she did wake up at 5am,I hate 5am wake ups! I am quite surprised that she hasn't started running around her room in the morning,she just sits in the bed with her Louie lamb bless.My little girl is not so little anymore!

My littlest Magoo Olivia is teething so badly i really feel for her,her bottom gums are red raw and two little white teeth are trying to poke through.Madison keeps saying "babies peggys coming" lol.Teething gel does work to a point but last night she was hysterical with them,usually putting her on the boob will settle her but she wouldn't even have that.Sometimes i just think that i would like a break,is that bad?
I don't seem to have time to even go to the loo in peace anymore.I love Olivia but i just need sleep,I do more a less all the caring of Olivia,is it any wonder I'm starting to feel burnt out?
Hopefully our little holiday in 2 months time and Olivia starting solids will make things a little better.
**sigh**

2 comments:

  1. It's not bad of you at all. Would expressing a bottle for Olivia at night help? Apart from dribbling, C has no physical teething symptoms. It's mainly being unsettled. He's also going through a growth spurt . I'd contribute his fussing with that except for sometimes he refuses the breast and calpol will help get him off to sleep.

    Tried Ashton Parsons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia is fussy with a bottle,i've wasted loads of milk as she won't drink it.
    Does the ashton parsons really work? It's alot of money!
    Was Robert bad with his teeth? I don't remember Madison being this bad.

    ReplyDelete