Tuesday 11 January 2011

Where did my little girl go?

It only seems five minutes ago she was being placed on my chest after birth,now Madison is TWO years old!
People said time would go fast when she was born and i didn't believe them as the pregnancy had dragged so much.
Tonight Madison is going into a toddler bed,we won it off Ebay for £11! It was over £200 new! I wonder if she is going to be running wild? Lol
I am hoping though that now in the mornings she will play with her toys for a little while as she is still a very early riser 5/6am were lucky if we get 6.30am lol
My little girl is no longer a baby! Her speech is coming along so well too,suprising really as Madison just blew raspbwrrys for months lol now she is stringing 3/4 word sentances together.
At this moment in time she is running around waving her "wriggly worm" lol
I will update tomorrow on the first night in the big girls bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment