Tuesday 25 January 2011

I am surprised

I am surprised at how different Olivia is to Madison.Olivia is now rolling over! Madison didn't roll over until at least 6/7 months,that being said Olivia has been able to hold her own head up from birth,the midwife said she had never seen such a strong baby and that she was more like a one month old than a newborn.
We are now hearing more and more noises too,Olivia sounds so squeaky bless,she makes me giggle when i see her trying to get her toy frog whilst holding onto her feet lol.
I have just weighed her on my digital scales and she has put on approx 3oz in two weeks eek,I know what to expect tomorrow the "weaning" word.I will not be weaning her though as she is satisfied with milk.If she was like Madison at her age who was on horrible baby rice,(I know so much more than i did then!),I'd think she was ready for weaning as Madison used to feed every hour even through the night whereas Olivia feeds every 2/3 hours.
Nap time now yippee,hopefully we will have around two hours,you know your a mum when you get excited about nap time haha.
Pointless post really but i just want to keep date of Olivias milestones!
Hopefully will be updating with some toothy grins soon lol

No comments:

Post a Comment