Wednesday 26 January 2011

Well,Well,Well.

Olivia has put on 11oz in 14 days! The little chunk,she is back to being on the 50th percentile now,but i think that is the last time i am going to get her weighed.I can see shes healthy and shes meeting milestones etc,the worry over her weight just give me unnecessary stress.
I really love breastfeeding at the moment,i am so glad i perserved with it with both girls.I can't imagine making bottles at daft o clock lol! but not just that i love the bond that it gives me and Olivia,the bond that only we as mother and daughter have.It's such a shame that some people don't even try,at the clinic today which is in chav central near my nans,there was only me breastfeeding out of what must of been around 10 mums! Shocking :(

Madison went to bed at 6pm tonight bless her cottons,she hasn't had a nap all day! but has had a very busy day,went to nannys and did some "cooking" lol,i'm just hoping this early night doesnt induce a 5am wakeup eek!

I sometimes wonder if i have any "real" friends,seeing as someone i let be at the birth of my child decides to go out with someone else when we have made plans then lie and go out with someone else instead of me and not even let me know really upset me **sigh**..ahh you know what..fook her as she just isn't worthy of my friendship,i am better than let this get me down! Id love a friend who i could speak to everyday and see all the time and you known just do girly things with,but they seem so hard to find! :( I am in a rather sad mood tonight,i think it is time for a brew and a film on my own.

What a life i lead.If it wasn't for my family i don't think id bother! The thought of us all moving away and starting anew is seeming more and more appealing day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment