Monday 24 January 2011

Nearly the end of January.

Well end of January nearly,I can't believe that by the end of this year i will be a mother to a 3 year old and a one year old.Crazy.I saying in school i would never have kids.Mad how things change,I wouldn't be without my girls now!

As i sit hear now i can hear Olivia gurgling away on her playmat whilst Madison is laughing her head off at her,melts my heart seeing them so being so sweet together.Although Madison did throw a snow globe at Olivias head the other day ouch.On the whole she is a brilliant big sister :)
I am so not used to having such a loud baby,Olivia squeaks her little head off and gurgles all day long when she is not having a bad teething moment that is.Oh the blood curdling screams i will never forget them argh.

At the moment Olivias new thing is trying to eat her feet she trys her hardest bless.


Check out those so called underweight legs! haha
I shall have to go as Livi is crying now,I think the playmat has took it out of her lol
x

No comments:

Post a Comment